Reclamación inversores BELLEVUE GREEN

https://www.housers.com/es/oportunidade ... evue-green
Responder
carlos_1973

Reclamación inversores BELLEVUE GREEN

Mensaje por carlos_1973 »

Hola foreros!! :)
Estoy buscando más afectados por el proyecto BELLEVUE GREEN.
Desde Housers nos han facilitado la reclamación con Legalbono, una página especializada en este tipo de asuntos, que parece ofrecer las mejores condiciones y la cual no cobrará nada si no ganamos la reclamación.
a través de este enlace: https://www.legalbono.com/legalform/262/

¿más inversores afectados? ¿alguna recomendación?

Gracias!!
Nico_76

Re: Reclamación inversores BELLEVUE GREEN

Mensaje por Nico_76 »

Hello everybody;
I just received from Housers the invitation for another meeting to decide about the actions on Bellevue Green (by the way... once again the information are incomplete and do not allow to decide on the topic).

I think it's completely absurd to ask the investors to refer to an external company (Legalbono).
Housers is taking commission on the investment in order to coordinate and mediate.
Moreover, housers has the due to manage the intermediation.
It should be housers to manage the recovery intervention.

If we go one by one on Legalbono, it will be really complicated to know the status of the practice.

Moreover we could be in a situation in which not all the investors want to make a legal practice, wth the result of an uncoordinated action.

The purpose of the platform is to make a unique decision; I consider completely absurd that housers tells the investor to go on an external company and organize by themeselves.

Moreover.... it is more than one year that housers claims that Puebloliving is not answering... do you really think it's plausible? I would like to receive the commuincation sent by housers to the promoter. Before any legal actin we must be sure that actually some legally valid commuincations were sent.

We have no prove or information about that.

Any suggestion?
Juanru

Mensaje por Juanru »

GregoryDig

Mensaje por GregoryDig »

Responder

Volver a “Bellevue Green”